Wednesday 21 September 2011

2011 Primetime Emmy Awards.[My 5 Picks]

I couldn't care less about the nominees or whoever won a freakin award.The only thing i'm actually excited about are the gowns on the Red carpet.Here are some of my BEST and WORST picks & now that RED is the "IT color" for this season. Almost all of the ladies showed up in red gowns.Anyway here are my best picks:
(In NO specific Order)
My Best picks:

Kelly Osbourne in a fishtail J. Mendel plum gown.
After all the weight she lost, I'm starting to like her style, But the hair color is a bit distracting. The hair seriously reminds me ofUrsula from The little Mermaid! Haha overall the dress and the color is just STUNNING!



Sarah Hyland in a Christian Siriano Gown.


Lea Michele in Marchesa.

The rosette sleeves has a bit of Valentino vibe going on.Her hair on the other side looks TOO casual for a red carpet event. If you're wearing an open back dress OR similar sleeves like these, always make sure your hair is styled up to embrace the structures of your dress.



Nina Dobrev in a Donna Karran gown.




Sofia Vergara in a one-shouldered by Vera Wang. I'm in-love with her Colombian emerald earrings & the dress is perfectly drawing her curves! This has to be my very first favorite!

& Here comes my favorite part*drumroll*
Nothing makes an event more exciting if there weren't horrifically outrageous outfits! It's like the cherry on top,and a main reason to gossip, We always seek for celeb gossip,or whatever they wear. Or maybe it's just me LOL! moving on,

The WORST!

Heidi Klum in Christian Siriano.
I had a love/hate kind of feeling when I saw this dress. I'm still not sure why I thought I liked it, the nude color on top maybe? but the bottom looks like she released a few gases from last nights baked beans, don't you think?

.
Christina Hendricks in Johanna Johnson

For the love of GOD. We get it, you got the curves, those jiggly breasts and you can wear anything that will draw and shape up your boobies and curves. Casper has been looking for his long lost sister,thought of calling him yet? Yes she has a great body, and NO this dress just doesn't look so good on her. Why? because she's just too freakin white, and wearing a dress like this makes her look ASHY, grey , pale. you name it.She should either book an appointment for a fake tan or avoid wearing such colors! She looks like a disco ball,the one I had on my 80's themed party. & I don't think the dress is that bad anyway, I think it would look STUNNING on someone with an olive or another skin tone. Not everything can embrace your curves woman!

Jayma Mays in Zuhair Murad.

I took some time to think of this, It's not THAT bad but she looks too old for stuff like these.
It looks like she sewed pink tutus all on top of each other, or stole Angelina the Balerina's spare tutu.The color is refreshing though.

Julianna Margulies, in Armani Privé.

I was watching Fashion Police Last night & Joan Rivers never fails to make me LMAO, she mentioned a cousin of hers who had been on an accident and had to wear this for a YEAR. I'll try looking up the link because it actually sounded funnier with her FACE expression! Even Julianna's comment "The silver drops on the dress made me think of Joan's tears after seeing this dress! Those two comments made me laugh my ass off!

Gwyneth Paltrow, in Emilio Pucci.

I don't care if it's an emi-fuckin-pucci. IT'S UGLY! I'd rather wear my grandma's dusty table cloth than this!

No comments:

Post a Comment