Friday 25 November 2011

My first car accident.

I was totally looking forward for this holiday and guess what? I got into a car accident yesterday. I didn't even get to enjoy my car. I got it a month or two ago? and then there's this retard who decided to grab our attention by drifting and playing it cool but guess what? FAIL. he hit a white car, while trying to show off his moves and that other car hit us, or the other way round. I don't know how to explain because I was in a state of shock and couldn't even see which car hit us! It just happend all of a sudden. My friend and I weren't even wearing our seatbelts. El7amdillah ya rab this time it was a safe one. My car got screwed from the tires and the door was messed up big time! I was so shocked, I couldn't believe what had happend espically that it's the first car accident I get into but thank god it wasn't my fault. oh and did I mention that the other guy's car flipped? yeah it did, it's gonna be the talk of the month and I think I'll be stuck at home for 2 or 3 weeks. I learnt a lesson ,even though it's not my fault. I learnt to never go cruising daily. I'd rather stay at home. No more cruising, no more racing , No shit. el7amdillah 3ala kel 7al!

(The car that started drifting next to us)

1 comment: