Thursday 15 December 2011

H&M Resort 2012 Collection

Earlier today, the first official pictures of the Versace for H&M Cruise Collection was released. & It won't make any difference because as usual , the Versace collection isn't even released in Oman yet , and it won't. *Grins*Anyway, this collection will be on stock at January 19th. Run for your Lives Ladies!

 





If I was asked to choose an item or two to buy out of this collection,I'd probably get the bracelet & white skinnies[dot] Okay due to all of my respect, but seriously donatella? I'm sure i'm not the only one who wasn't convinced by this collection at all. Forget that Versace is launching a collection at H&M, would you even wear any of these if you got paid? I honestly wouldn't . I don't get the print of those veges,fruits on each clothing item.  i'm honest at giving opinions and this is probably the ugliest collection i've seen so far..What a disappoint! How about your opinion?  Do you agree? or do you see yourself purchasing or have your eye on a specific item?Share your thoughts Dolls! x

1 comment:

  1. I was disappointed by the first collection and the same goes with this. The only difference is that this collection has a few acceptable accessories and foot wear

    ReplyDelete