Wednesday 20 February 2013

OOTD: A touch of Bohemian.


I don't want my blog to be all about fashion only. So i'll be posting other random posts to add some more spice to my blog. So it's a typical day, My girls and I decided to go to to an event at Intercontinental hotel  for lunch, their parents invited us. it was outdoors, we had fun but then we decided to go to the movies after the event, we watched Gangster Squad, starring Ryan Gosling and Emma stone, I never expected myself to enjoy such movies but I ended up loving it! We chilled at starbucks for drinks and sawalif! Then we went to have dinner at The Indus, Indian Restaurant at The Opera House Muscat, I loved everything about it, the weather was amazing. But the waiters that worked there were a bit annoying,kept coming and going to check on us which bothered us a bit, but other than that, we loved it , we ordered chicken masala curry, didn't get a chance to take a picture . but their mango kulfi tasted AMAZING!


Mango Kulfi. tasted AMAZING.

3 comments:

  1. I didn't imagine there to be arabic subtitles on the screen not bad, then again I wouldn't know since I've never been to the khaleej. Your blazer reminds me I need so much more blazers. Only have a red one as of late.

    bas nice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! I found you in Chicisimo and I absolutely love your style!! I also have a fashion blog with many readers from all over the world and I would like to upload at least one picture of each country that reads me, one of them is Switzerland, of course! So I was wondering If I could use your pictures there :) Here is the link in case you wanna check it. I hope you say yes as many girls have done already. Would be really cool!
    http://dhariascloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete