Saturday 24 September 2011

Random Questions.


Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 18, and find line 4.
"Bought a very,very expensive bag."

Stretch your left arm out as far as you can, What can you touch?
Nothing

Before you started this survey, what were you doing?
Reading some journal blogs.

What is the last thing you watched on TV?
Last part of Precious.

Without looking, guess what time it is
3 AM

Now look at the clock. What is the actual time?
4.07 AM

With the exception of the computer, what can you hear?
Tv and the AC.

When did you last step outside? What were you doing?
Yestrday, went to my friend's party.

Did you dream last night?
As much as I'm trying to remember, I just can't :s

Do you remember your dreams?
Barley !

When did you last laugh?
Few hours ago?

Do you remember why / at what?
I was reading through a blog and read a funny comment.

What is on the walls of the room you are in?

Kim Kardashian's pictures. Yes i'm OBSESSED!

Seen anything weird lately?
Not that I could think of.

What do you think of this quiz?

Random and time-killer.

What is the last film you saw?

Precious.

If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you live?
USA, or Dubai or even Qatar. as long as it's not here :|

If you became a multi-millionaire overnight, what would you buy?
A new Range Rover,A few Birkins, Chanel jumbos, A whole wardrobe of Christian louboutins and endless shopping list!

Tell me something about you that most people don't know.
I tend to over-think and over analyze things in my head! :/

Do you like to dance?
Hell yes I do.

Would you ever consider living abroad?
I'd love too at the moment!

Does your name make any interesting anagrams?
It represents sunlight?

Who made the last incoming call on your phone?

My friend.

What is the last thing you downloaded onto your computer?
songs from 4shared.

Last time you swam in a pool?
Wild wadi, June or July? <3

Type of music you like most?
r&b , hiphop, all of that kind,techno,5aleeji.

Type of music you dislike most?
Rock,heavy metal,rap and all of that shit.

Are you listening to music right now?
Nope

What color is your bedroom carpet?
Don't have a carpet :p

If you could change something about your home, without worry about expense or mess, what would you do?
Find a place for the maid to iron :p LOL

What was the last thing you bought?

2 rial Nawras

Have you ever ridden on a motorbike?
Hell yeah baby ;)

Would you go bungee jumping or sky diving?
Hell yeah, i'm always up for an adventure although I know i'll chicken out the last second, or maybe not :p

Do you have a garden?

No,or you can call it a grass-less backyard :p

Do you really know all the words to your national anthem?
I think?

What is the first thing you think of when you wake up in the morning?
Did i sleep for a long time? What time is it.

If you could eat lunch with one famous person, who would it be?
Kim kardashian ;)

Who sent the last text message you received?
Nawras. Forever alone. LOL

Which store would you choose to max out your credit card?
Chrisitian louboutin ;D

What time is bed time?
Whenever I feel like it , say 5 AM? or 6 AM?

Have you ever been in a beauty pageant?
No

How many tattoos do you have?
None

If you don't have any, have you ever thought of getting one?
Not really my thing.

What did you do for your last birthday?
An 80's theme party at my gran's farm! it was AWESOME!

Who was the last person you ate dinner with?
My favorite girls at my friend's party (:

What's the farthest-away place you've been?
Errm Turkey? or Malasiya?

Have you ever won a trophy?
No :(

Do you believe in love at first sight?
Not really :s

Think fast, what do you like right now?
Chocolate.

Where were you on Valentine's day?

it's my birthday! but I think I stayed home? can't remember.

What time do you get up?
I barley sleep but I woke up at 1 Evening today.

How are you feeling right now?
Kind of sleepy,and over-thinking :/

What do you think about the most?
What I want to be in the future and if I'll make the right decision ..

What is the last movie that you saw at the cinema?
Honey 2. It was the lamest movie I've seen.

Do you sing in the shower?

Yes i do :D

What do you do most when you are bored?
Blog surfing, saving pictures of outfits,flipping through magazines, dancing and mixing n matching my outfits lol.

If you could have any job, what would you want to do/be?
FASHION DESIGNER! or a fashion stylist for a start! anything to do with fashion :)

What kind of car do you drive?
I don't own a specific car but usually my sister's volkswagn or mum's prado.

What are your best physical features?
My nose, my lips , my curves(or let me say my body) god I sound so corny HAHA!!!

What are your best characteristics?
Good listener and adviser, always there for people..

What kind of books do you like to read?
All types of teenage reads and guides or how to's .

Where did you grow up?
Oman

Are you a morning person or a night owl?
Night OWWWL.

Can you touch your nose with your tongue?
Nope

Can you close your eyes and raise your eyebrows?
Haha i think i just did :p

Do you have pets?
Nope.

How many rings before you answer the phone?
I just answer without counting :/

What is your best childhood memory?
Too many!

What is most important in life?
Daddy, my whole family! my closest friends, Chocolate,magzines,Laptop and reaching my goals :)

What Inspires You?

My father, Kim kardashian, seeing people reach their goals (encourages me to reach mine )

No comments:

Post a Comment