Tuesday 11 October 2011

I,Shurooq Al-Haremi, Promise myself....

To NEVER , Skip college ever again. Alright well, I have to admit that I've been trying to escape from my math lessons since I started college. Math & I will never EVER get a long, and the biggest proof is me chickening out whenever I knew I had a math class! and I guess sooner or later i'll have to face my fears and stand up for myself and just go for it! LOL and I also skipped college today, i'm not very proud of myself especially that It's been less than two weeks. I don't want to get used to this skipping routine from the very beginning because I know that the more I skip , the more absence and marks they'll cut. So yeah starting from tomorrow i'll be going to college, and on Saturday it's a different beginning I'll promise myself that i'll be attending each and every class I have, and NEVER skip no matter what! My parents are paying money and I don't want to disappoint them with the shocking skipping routine I tend to do. but I have to admit I like locking myself in my room and just enjoying my time flipping through the newest magazine issues, I have like 3 or 4 magazines that I still didn't finish. (bazar,cosmopolitian middle east, grazia & two books) But I have time for those stuff, i really need to focus and attend everyday, it's not exhausting but I just drown myself to sleep even though I wake up early and this has to stop!  I have time for other things, it's college for god's sake! and i'm really hoping to stick to my words! *PROMISING MYSELF*

book, diary, eyelashes, shit, typography

No comments:

Post a Comment