Thursday 3 November 2011

Style Icon:Olivia Palermo.

Check Olivia's Style Rules
1. In every outfit, I always try and incorporate a single trend, but in a subtle way.
2. I would describe my style as modern, but classic.
3. I always like to wear one very structured piece, like a great jacket or a skirt.
4. For next season I like the look of all the embellished clothes, and those copper-toned metallics, although not everyone can pull that off…
5. You don’t always have to stay high end – I like mixing and matching.
6. My favourite item of clothing right now is a Topshop white cardigan with a pale blue pinstripe; it’s so easy to wear.


‘The Smurfs’ New York Premiere


Arriving at Valentino Fall 2011/ 2012 Couture Show


Giorgio Armani Prive Haute Couture Fall/Winter 2011/2012 Show







Olivia Palermo poses for FIJI Water at Tibi Spring 2012

Olivia Palermo attends the Marchesa Spring 2012 fashion show


Olivia Palermo attends the premiere of The Weinstein Company’s “I Don’t Know How She Does It” after party

shopchantal:  O. O. Olivia.  The new guest blogger for Piperlime looks amazing shooting for Tibi’s next lookbook. I love the combo of this skirt and simple, yet flowy top. It just works, right. photo link from tibipr via twitter








How to rock: Fur Vests


flarefashion:  Olivia Palermo - Mulberry Spring 2012 / London Fashion Week / Photo Courtesy of Mulberry Click here for the latest from London Fashion Week Spring 2012.





celebinspire:  Olivia Palermo













3 comments:

  1. This is a FAB post.. Olivia style is to the "T".. everything she wears from the shoes on her feet, the accessories she wears to all her clothes are always on point...

    Tammy
    AFendiBagandABadAttitude.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is THE MODERN_DAY Audrey Hepburn. Most stars style sucks. Olivia remains a lkady and not a slave to fashion, but absolutely is habitually chic.

    ReplyDelete
  3. BTW for the longest time your blog hated me and wouldn't let me comment. I am back;)

    ReplyDelete