Friday 2 March 2012

I haven't blogged about my personal life in such a long time! Just wanted to write a few things that were on my mind. I don't know if anyone felt the same way, but for some reason I'm suddenly being a lazy bum just taking one of my designs to get it fixed, I know what and how I want it to be, and I'm not satisfied with the way it looks. It's just that I'm TOO DAMN lazy to be bothered, I should push myself because If I got used to this, it won't get me anywhere. 2012 is going to be my year, and I'm already starting to do some of the resolutions. I promised myself to pamper myself, go to yoga classes, zumba classes , start designing my own clothes. But I should work hard for what I want in order to get there. I shouldn't expect things to get done without some effort. Many people have told me they wanted me to design them a bisht, but I don't want to rush into things . Maybe I'm trying to find any excuse. But I want to finish at least 5 designs of different bisht's with funky colors then I'll get to business. Things are starting to go very well Al Hamdilluah =) and I'm hoping to keep it this way, I know i'll have to juggle through rocky bottoms but I'm not willing to ever give up! I should just get rid of this laziness habit and get back to work! I know I can do this, and no one can ever stop me from doing what I love! and now that I have it written over here, It's motivating me even more to go after my dreams! you never know what's yet to come! I know I can do it and I will ;)Also: I decided to post motivational and inspirational quotes and pictures just to keep me inspired. I'm glad my family and friends are already starting to support me to go after it, maybe it's just fear but I know that it's just a passing phase that will be fade soon .If I want something I've always dreamt of, then I'll have to try something i've never done! 

Asta La Vista! x 




No comments:

Post a Comment