Thursday, 1 March 2012

Spring 2012 Trend: Pastel Colors

Last year,it was all about the rocking the neon , bright colors.
This spring of 2012 , it's all about the brighter turns lighter in a pale, fresh, and feminine palette. 

think lavender, mint green, candy pink, saturated coral, and sky blue — and all of the styling possibilities that come with it.






Candy shades seem to be a lovely direction and we love the idea of wearing two shades together and making a full blown impact – I’m sure it will put a smile on anyone’s face if you look as sweet as a candy cane.

Spring 2012 Trend: Pastel Colors



Pinned Image












 






fuckyeahvintagediary:

Oscar de la Renta FW 2012, Cara Delevingne



''






Pinned Image


Pinned Image


Pinned Image





Furla Candy satchel




Miu Miu handbag





Diane von F├╝rstenberg clutch




Tory Burch



Charlotte Olympia 


Pinned Image
Dolce and Gabbana Fall 2012/2013

5 comments:

  1. I'm in love with this post.. I'm so into Pastels lately, the nail polish is to die for..

    MiMi xx
    www.make-upoverdose.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for passing by dear! I love this season's color too! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait till spring to start adding pastels to my outfit. Such a great trend at this time. Great post and the images are all fantastic !

    xo,
    Jazy

    http://la-femmechic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks babe! I can't wait to rock 'em pastels too! ;) x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for your comments on my blog jzk k :-) and I love these fresh colours so sweet and feminine :-) tc

    ReplyDelete