Monday 6 August 2012

Carmen Miranda.

It feels like forever,since I last blogged! I miss everything about it,but I have been very busy! I got my results and i'm proud of my marks! got MERIT in 2 subjects(which is even higher than a pass) and the fashion  course I mentioned earlier, is coming to an end, the fashion show will be on October. ANYWAY, I'll be blogging more often once it's all over! I really hope i'm one of the winners! (ps: winners will be sent to Milan for one month, for a fashion course) *fingers crossed!!!* anyway, i've been researching for Brazilian dress inspiration and  Carmen Miranda is too pretty not to be mentioned in my blog! fyi:she's a Brazilian singer who was a  young hat maker before becoming famous.
















Such a beauty icon,don't you think? :)






No comments:

Post a Comment