Friday 31 August 2012

Hottest Trends for Fall 2012.

 For fall, there are so many ways to freshen up your wardrobe, whether it's adding a bold statement piece (psychedelic '70s prints and bejeweled separates), incorporating the season's new it color (Bordeaux), or experimenting with some borrowed-from-the-boys fashion (pantsuits and military)











Personally , i'm not the type of person that goes after trends, trends follow me ;) but this season, I'm glad that there are many pretty trends, like military which happens to be my favorite style, and baroque is very ladylike and elegant, so are the 70's patterns!

What's your favorite? 

3 comments:

  1. I don't follow trends per se but if I find it quite appealing I wouldn't mind checking them out. On a side note, I nominated you for an award http://rummy-m-town.blogspot.com/2012/09/sunshine-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like duotone, it looks really clean and minimalistic. 70s prints are also fun and nostalgic :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Тhe samsung galaхy Tab іs a vеrу еnjоуable exρеrience
    esρecіally, the samsung galaхy S2 will ovеrροωеr the iphоne 5.

    N and Vodafone Gгoup Plc VOD. 0 mega pіxels that cоmеs with
    an 8 mеgaρixel rear faсіng camеrаs pluѕ fгont faсing cameгas for viԁeο сalling.
    Also, thіѕ leavеs you ωith ρlentу οf οptions.
    Samsung's Galaxy S4 or IV smartphone announcement is just a few days now and I am learning all the cool things I can do with it.

    Also visit my website :: laptop

    ReplyDelete