Monday 14 April 2014

Charlotte Olympia Cruise Collection 2014
















Gummy Bear Clutch


Charlotte Olympia's  Sweet Talk collection Cruise Collection was inspired by 1950s nostalgia - think jukebox diners & soda fountains. The classic Dolly pumps were transformed into a yummy  ice cream cones and gummy bear clutches and a stretchable candy beaded charm anklet. Which is ofcourse removable and not attached to the pumps! Reminded me of my childhood days, we were so obsessed with those tasteless candy necklaces and bracelets !








This collection is truly from another world. What do you think of it? Yay Or NAY? Do you ever consider yourself wearing one ? 





3 comments:

  1. I think everyone I work with would kill me with warnings, but I have to have those icecream ones!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing article. Gummy bear jewelry is a popular trend, but many consumers are unsure of how to wear it. >> gummy bear necklace

    ReplyDelete