Friday 25 November 2011

2011 American Music Awards Red Carpet

As usual , i'll start posting pictures of my favorite gowns first and post the one's i dislike last.

2011 american music awards red carpet
Jennifer Lopez in a Zuhair Murad Fall 2011 Couture collection.

2011 amas
Selena Gomez by Giorgio Armani. I personally think it would look better on a person with a bit of curve. She looks pale and shapeless , but overall the dress looks stunning.

jennifer hudson 2011 american music awards
Jennifer Hudson by Jenny Packham.

2011 amas red carpet
Katherine Heigl by Roberto Cavalli.

american music awards red carpet
I couldn't make up my mind, it kind of looks childish but fun at the same time so I guess it's in-between. Jenny McCarthy By Victoria Beckham. Oh and I think the boots are a big NO-NO. She could've worn strappy heels.


2011 amas pictures
Taylor Swift by Reem Acra.

amas 2011
Sarah Hyland By Brian Atwood.

nicki minaj 2011 american music awards
I never expected to like a dress worn by Nicki Minaj, but this one is eye catching. By Oscar de la Renta Spring 2012 collection.

& Now with the ones I disliked:

2011 american music awards dress
Katy Perry by Vivienne Westwood.

2011 american music awards best dressed
Mary J. Blige in Roberto Cavalli.

american music awards 2011 photos
Audrina Patridge by her.

celebrity fashion at 2011 american music awards
Vanessa Minnillo, by Aje. She looks like a customized Glitzy Mummy.

2011 amas dresses
Ellie Goulding by Christopher Kane.

heidi klum 2011 american music awards
Heidi Klum by Giles.

No comments:

Post a Comment